Dispute Resolution Practice Group
Damon Key attorneys are strong in dispute resolution. We have argued and won cases in all Hawaii circuits, the Intermediate Court of Appeals and the Hawaii Supreme Court. We have prevailed in the federal trial and appellate courts, including landmark victories in the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals, the U.S. Supreme Court and courts with special jurisdiction, such as the Court of Federal Claims.
Damon Key offers a complete range of dispute resolution services including:
- Civil litigation at all levels of state and federal courts.
- Administrative hearings and contested cases.
- Alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.
- We have experience handling cases of a wide range of civil disputes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Civil rights
- Commercial and contract
- Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property disputes
- Labor and employment
- Land use
- Personal injury