Estate Planning Practice Group
Damon Key’s Estate Planning Practice Group assists individuals, families, trusts, estates and businesses with all aspects of estate planning.
Please contact Madeleine Young for more information
- Estate Plans - preparing Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, Transfer on Death Deeds, and Special Needs Trusts.
- Estate Administration - assisting with probate and non-probate estate administrations.
- Tax Planning - advising clients on best ways to minimize estate and gift taxes.
- Gifts - making gifts to family members
- Charitable Gifts -making charitable gifts and preparing the appropriate legal documents, such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities, to effectuate these gifts.
- Dispute Resolution - involving wills, trusts or estates, including alternative dispute resolution (mediation or other settlement or arbitration) and litigation, if necessary.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships - seeking or disputing the appointment of a guardian or conservator and assisting with administration.
- Family Business Entities - forming, administering and terminating family businesses, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Business Succession Planning - advising on options including Buy-Sell Agreements and gifting of business interests.