We are creative, cost-effective problem solvers.
“We were extremely impressed by your great teamwork and the expertise of the entire team of attorneys who worked on our case. The results were everything we hoped for.”
We take care of our community.
These are some of the many organizations our attorneys lead.
Founded in 1963, Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert serves the Hawaii business community with the connections and capabilities of an international practice, holding the highest standards for business law and commercial litigation. We are the exclusive Hawaii member of Meritas, a worldwide network of more than 179 independent law firms in at least 80 countries. For more about our firm, go here, or visit our Facebook page to follow us for Legal Alerts, firm updates, upcoming seminars, our Law Film Festival, our law blogs, and other items of interest. All of our lawyers are also on Linkedin. READ MORE
Contact us for more infomation
Law blogs by Damon Key attorneys:
- inversecondemnation.com – Robert Thomas’s blog on property rights, eminent domain, and Hawaii land use law
- hawaiioceanlaw.com – Mark Murakami’s blog about maritime and ocean law
- hawaiiconstructionlaw.com – Anna Oshiro’s blog on all aspects of Construction law: defects, insurance, surety, and arbitration
- hawaii-immigrationlawyer.com – David McCauley’s blog on Immigration & Naturalization law.
- insurancelawhawaii.com – where Tred Eyerly’s blogs about legal topics relating to insurance law – selected as one of LexisNexis’ Top 50 Blogs for Insurance
Recent Blog Posts
- Hawaii Aquarium Fish Permit Triggering Environmental Review – Oral Argument
- Montana: Inverse Condemnation Jury Instructions Were Bad, But No-Harm, No-Foul
- Subcontractor’s Faulty Workmanship Is Not an “Occurrence”
- Hawaii Supreme Court: Election Law Appeal Timely Brought When Mailed
- U.S. District Court Allows An Unlicensed Subcontractor To Pursue A Civil Action