We are creative, cost-effective problem solvers.
“We were extremely impressed by your great teamwork and the expertise of the entire team of attorneys who worked on our case. The results were everything we hoped for.”
Founded in 1963, Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert serves the Hawaii business community with the connections and capabilities of an international practice, holding the highest standards for business law and commercial litigation. We are the exclusive Hawaii member of Meritas, a worldwide network of more than 179 independent law firms in at least 80 countries. For more about our firm, go here, or visit our Facebook page to follow us for Legal Alerts, firm updates, upcoming seminars, our Law Film Festival, our law blogs, and other items of interest. All of our lawyers are also on Linkedin. READ MORE
Contact us for more infomation
- Free I-9 Workshop: Damon Key’s Na Lan to Conduct Immigration Law Workshop for Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Damon Key’s Na Lan on “Condo Insider” – A Primer on HRS 514B
- New Article on Property Law: Supreme Court Adds to the Confusion in Takings Cases
- Damon Key’s Na Lan Talks Condo Law and Comfort Animals on ThinkTech
- Meet Our Five New Stars
Law blogs by Damon Key attorneys
- inversecondemnation.com – Robert Thomas’s blog on property rights, eminent domain, and Hawaii land use law
- hawaiioceanlaw.com – Mark Murakami’s blog about maritime and ocean law
- hawaiiconstructionlaw.com – Anna Oshiro’s blog on all aspects of Construction law: defects, insurance, surety, and arbitration
- hawaii-immigrationlawyer.com – David McCauley’s blog on Immigration & Naturalization law.
- insurancelawhawaii.com – where Tred Eyerly’s blogs about legal topics relating to insurance law – selected as one of LexisNexis’ Top 50 Blogs for Insurance