Founded in 1963, Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert serves individuals, families, and the Hawaii business community with the connections and capabilities of an international practice, holding the highest standards for business law and commercial litigation. Our clients are at the center of every decision we make. We strive to meet our clients’ needs with integrity and passion at the highest levels, and we care greatly about our local community. We are the exclusive Hawaii member of Meritas, a worldwide network of more than 187 top-rated, independent law firms across 94 countries. For more about our firm, go HERE, or visit our Facebook page to follow us for Legal Alerts, firm updates, upcoming seminars, our law blogs, and other items of interest.
Fraudulent Email Warning
Contact us for more infomation
- Greg Kugle appeared on the program Hawaii Together (Think Tech) hosted by Keli‘i Akina to discuss the Short-term Rental Ban which was blocked by the U.S. District Court. Greg represents the Hawaii Legal Short-term Rental Alliance.
- Damon Key’s Mark M. Murakami Elected as Sole Hawaii Member of Elite Owners’ Counsel of America
- A Bill Awaiting The Governor’s Signature Will Be Bad For Procurement By Anna Oshiro
- Christine A. Kubota was awarded the 2020 United Japanese Society of Hawaii Award for Contributions to the Japanese Community and Hawaii
- Madeleine Young interviewed by KupunaWiki on Estate Planning
Law blogs by Damon Key attorneys and Alumni
- inversecondemnation.com – Robert Thomas’s blog on property rights, eminent domain, and Hawaii land use law
- hawaiioceanlaw.com – Mark Murakami’s blog about maritime and ocean law
- hawaiiconstructionlaw.com – Anna Oshiro’s blog on all aspects of Construction law: defects, insurance, surety, and arbitration
- insurancelawhawaii.com – where Tred Eyerly’s blogs about legal topics relating to insurance law – selected as one of LexisNexis’ Top 50 Blogs for Insurance