Celebrating Sixty Years of Service to Our Community
Since the founding of our law firm in 1963, a diverse array of attorneys have faithfully and steadfastly served our clients with a wide range of legal services. As Hawaii changed from the 1960’s until now, Damon Key adapted to meet the ever-evolving marketplace for legal services and now stands as one of Hawaii’s top law firms. Today, our attorneys provide civil legal services to local, national, and international clients, in both transactional and litigation practice areas. Damon Key attorneys take on pro bono cases and support Hawaii’s non-profit companies as members of their Boards of Directors. We are the exclusive Hawaii member of Meritas, a worldwide network of more than 187 top-rated, independent law firms across 94 countries. For more about our firm, go HERE, or visit our Facebook page to follow us for Legal Alerts, firm updates, upcoming seminars, our law blogs, and other items of interest.
Fraudulent Email Warning
Contact us for more infomation
- Insurance Law Attorney, Tred Eyerly joined a conversation with his law partner and program host, Na Lan, on Condo Insider of Think Tech Hawaii. Tred answers the FAQs on insurance claims and coverage related to the Maui fire loss.
- Matthew Evans joined a conversation with his law partner and program host, Na Lan, on Condo Insider of Think Tech Hawaii regarding dispute resolution options and strategies for condominium associations.
- Greg Kugle appeared on the program Hawaii Together (Think Tech) hosted by Keli‘i Akina to discuss the Short-term Rental Ban which was blocked by the U.S. District Court. Greg represents the Hawaii Legal Short-term Rental Alliance.
- Damon Key’s Mark M. Murakami Elected as Sole Hawaii Member of Elite Owners’ Counsel of America
Law blogs by Damon Key attorneys and Alumni
- hawaiioceanlaw.com – Mark Murakami’s blog about maritime and ocean law
- hawaiiconstructionlaw.com – Anna Oshiro’s blog on all aspects of Construction law: defects, insurance, surety, and arbitration
- insurancelawhawaii.com – where Tred Eyerly’s blogs about legal topics relating to insurance law – selected as one of LexisNexis’ Top 50 Blogs for Insurance
- inversecondemnation.com – Robert Thomas’s blog on property rights, eminent domain, and Hawaii land use law