Excellence. Integrity. Community.
Founded in 1963, Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert serves individuals, families, and the Hawaii business community with the connections and capabilities of an international practice, holding the highest standards for business law and commercial litigation. Our clients are at the center of every decision we make. We pursue client issues with integrity and passion at the highest levels. We are the exclusive Hawaii member of Meritas, a worldwide network of more than 184 top-rated, independent law firms across 90 countries. For more about our firm, go HERE, or visit our Facebook page to follow us for Legal Alerts, firm updates, upcoming seminars, our law blogs, and other items of interest.
Fraudulent Email Warning
Contact us for more infomation
- Damon Key’s Mark M. Murakami Elected as Sole Hawaii Member of Elite Owners’ Counsel of America
- A Bill Awaiting The Governor’s Signature Will Be Bad For Procurement By Anna Oshiro
- Christine A. Kubota was awarded the 2020 United Japanese Society of Hawaii Award for Contributions to the Japanese Community and Hawaii
- Madeleine Young interviewed by KupunaWiki on Estate Planning
- Damon Key’s Gregory Kugle interviewed by KITV4: legal vacation rental owners claim discrimination for COVID-19 shut down
Law blogs by Damon Key attorneys and Alumni
- inversecondemnation.com – Robert Thomas’s blog on property rights, eminent domain, and Hawaii land use law
- hawaiioceanlaw.com – Mark Murakami’s blog about maritime and ocean law
- hawaiiconstructionlaw.com – Anna Oshiro’s blog on all aspects of Construction law: defects, insurance, surety, and arbitration
- insurancelawhawaii.com – where Tred Eyerly’s blogs about legal topics relating to insurance law – selected as one of LexisNexis’ Top 50 Blogs for Insurance