Wills, Trusts & Estates
Please contact Madeleine M.V. Young for more information.
Damon Key’s Wills, Trusts & Estates Practice Group Assists Individuals, Families, Trusts, Estates and Businesses with All Aspects of Estate Planning
Our services include assisting clients with:
- Estate Plans – preparing Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, Transfer on Death Deeds, and Special Needs Trusts.
- Estate Administration – assisting with probate and non-probate estate administrations.
- Tax Planning – advising clients on best ways to minimize estate and gift taxes.
- Gifts – making gifts to family members
- Charitable Gifts – making charitable gifts and preparing the appropriate legal documents, such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities, to effectuate these gifts.
- Dispute Resolution – involving wills, trusts or estates, including alternative dispute resolution (mediation or other settlement or arbitration) and litigation, if necessary.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships – seeking or disputing the appointment of a guardian or conservator and assisting with administration.
- Family Business Entities – forming, administering and terminating family businesses, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Business Succession Planning – advising on options including Buy-Sell Agreements and gifting of business interests.
Madeleine Young interviewed by KupunaWiki on Estate Planning