Creditor's Rights & Bankruptcy
Please contact Michael A. Yoshida, Gregory W. Kugle, or Matthew T. Evans for more information.
Our Creditor’s Rights & Bankruptcy Practice has Extensive Experience in all Aspects of the Law
Damon Key attorneys engage in business reorganization, workouts and mediation with creditors, creditor committees, trustees and debtors. Our practice extends to counseling on creditors’ rights. To protect lenders, we help restructure and renegotiate lender and financing arrangements. Attorneys of the Practice Group are members of the Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy Section of Meritas, an international affiliation of independent law firms. Group members have served on the local rules committee and are active in the bankruptcy section of the Hawaii State Bar Association.
- Clients in reorganizations, bankruptcy proceedings, secured transactions and state foreclosure actions
- State court commissioners
- Parties interested in acquiring assets or controlling equity positions in financially troubled businesses
Our attorneys provide the following services:
- Creditor and creditor committee representation
- Business reorganization
- Trustee and commissioner representation
- Foreclosures and collection