Trusts & Estates
Please contact Madeleine M.V. Young for more information.
Damon Key’s Estate Planning Practice Group Assists Individuals, Families, Trusts, Estates and Businesses with All Aspects of Estate Planning
Our services include assisting clients with:
- Estate Plans – preparing Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, Transfer on Death Deeds, and Special Needs Trusts.
- Estate Administration – assisting with probate and non-probate estate administrations.
- Tax Planning – advising clients on best ways to minimize estate and gift taxes.
- Gifts – making gifts to family members
- Charitable Gifts – making charitable gifts and preparing the appropriate legal documents, such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities, to effectuate these gifts.
- Dispute Resolution – involving wills, trusts or estates, including alternative dispute resolution (mediation or other settlement or arbitration) and litigation, if necessary.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships – seeking or disputing the appointment of a guardian or conservator and assisting with administration.
- Family Business Entities – forming, administering and terminating family businesses, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Business Succession Planning – advising on options including Buy-Sell Agreements and gifting of business interests.
Madeleine Young interviewed by KupunaWiki on Estate Planning