Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation Practice Group
Please contact Gregory W. Kugle for more information.
Damon Key attorneys are strong in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. We have argued and won cases in all Hawaii circuits, the Intermediate Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Hawai‘i. We have prevailed in the federal trial and appellate courts, including landmark victories in the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals, the U.S. Supreme Court and special jurisdiction courts, such as the Court of Federal Claims and Bankruptcy Court.
Damon Key offers a complete range of dispute resolution services including:
- Civil litigation at all levels of state and federal courts;
- Administrative hearings and contested cases;
- Alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation; and
- We have experience handling cases of a wide range of civil disputes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Civil rights
- Commercial and contract
- Copyright, trademark and other intellectual property disputes
- Labor and employment
- Land use
- Personal injury